Annual membership is open to anyone interested in researching their ancestors. Our membership year runs from January 1 through December 31. Anyone joining after October 1 will be credited for the next years membership. All members are invited to submit for publication news articles and queries. We invite you to become a member and enjoy the many benefits of belonging to a local genealogical society including:
- Monthly meetings on genealogy topics and computer use where we learn new methods and techniques for researching our ancestors.
- Monthly workshops where we use the new methods we have learned.
- Back issues of The PastFinder on this website.
- Access to the expanding Members Only areas of our website which includes information on Berrien County ancestors including cemetery information, burial records, death records, and newspaper obituaries.
- Participation in the Surname Research feature on this website.
- Speaker handouts.
- A 10% discount on books published by BCGS.
- Opportunity to meet other genealogists, share ideas, build new friendships, and even find cousins you didn’t know you had.
A Membership form can be downloaded here. Make checks payable to BCGS and mail to: P.O. Box 571, Stevensville, MI 49127. You may also use PayPal to join with this link. Select the membership type and complete the information.
Annual Membership Levels: Individual Membership $15.00, Family Membership (2 people, one household) $25.00, Organization Membership $15.00